The good run of the calculations depends a lot on the boundary condition. The first conditions we put were:
- A given flow rate at the inlet,
- A given height of water and a free flow rate at the outlet,
- Grip condition at the borders of the plain.
In the steady-state calculations, we realized that the inlet boundary condition was not appropriated to our problem. So the boundary conditions used for the calculations are :
These boundary conditions are also expressed in the file cas.ref. In this file, the option "Bancs decouvrants" was on. By this way, TELEMAC2D can consider in its calculations dry areas.
- An inlet given flow rate only for the minor bed of the river,
- The outlet flow rate depends on the water height by the Strickler law,
- Grip condition at the border of the plain.